If you've followed my blog for a while
then you know just how frugal I am.
Oh I could have spent the whole $4 and $5 on blank canvases,but I saw some already
painted on for only 50 cents
a piece and I was like
Here is what they looked before
I painted over them.
One was not painted all the way, and the other one was a paint by number kind of thing.
It didn't break my heart too bad to cover
the not so perfect art.
One the circus one I painted for colors:
On the larger scenic canvas
I painted it a a brown black color.
Then I selected my words, and
cut them onto vinyl adhesive.
I selected this yellow color because I have a lot of it and I never really use yellow.
Then I positioned the wording on my canvas.
And then paint over with the desired paint color.
I got a little help from my daughter and her friend!
I love involving my daughter when I can. Its a great bonding experience, and she loves it.
I let the paint dry over night and then peeled up each letter, exposing the color underneath.
Kinda wish I had used a ruler. My eye is not the best judge. Sigh...Oh well.
I still love the way they turned out.
And they are a great addition to my new bathroom!
Thank so much for tuning in!
Until Next Time...